Have you considered buying a masticating juicer? There any many advantages and disadvantages of masticating juicer if you are willing to purchase a masticating juicer. However the only disadvantages of the masticating juicer are that it is slow in speed and is quite expensive. However, it can be said that slow juicing method is not a disadvantage but rather an advantage as if a juicing is done in slow method- then it produces more juice from the vegetable and fruit.
Some advantages of the masticating juicer are:
- The slow spin of masticating juicer makes sure that the phytonutrients are well preserved in the juice. It is one of the property of the phytonutrients are that it helps to heal your body. And also the slow speed makes sure that the freshness of the juice is there without being oxidized fast.
- If you are considering to juice fresh vegetables, then masticating juicer is one of the best option. Masticating juicer helps to obtain most of the juice from the vegetable as it uses slower speed to juice the vegetables.
- Masticating juicers are not noisy but quiet in terms of grinding noise.
- There are fewer parts that come with a masticating juicer and therefore there is less hassle to wash and clean the masticating juicer.
- A masticating juicer usually comes with more years of years of warranty that other types of juicers that are available in the market.
Therefore it can be said that the advantages outweighs the disadvantages of the masticating juicer. Prior to purchasing a masticating juicer, you can look up at hundreds of reviews on the net and also check some brands of masticating juicer. It is better to visit a store to buy it since you can easily inspect the masticating juicer before purchasing it.